All sessions were excellent and useful...I have done many trainings and this is one of the best!...Facilitator extremely committed, professional, experienced and knowledgeable! A luxury!
One of INTRAC's core roles within the development sector is to deliver high-quality training. All of INTRAC's courses are tailored according to participants' needs, rather than 'off the shelf'. All courses are designed and delivered by a highly experienced development practitioner. Our trainers have on average 20 years of hands-on experience in the sector and are also consultants, delivering on various assignments worldwide.
We deliver on the following core themes:
Further themes are also available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of training
- Open training courses in Oxford: 3-5 day intensive, face to face courses with follow up one-to-one coaching for staff and consultants from national and international NGOs, networks, donors/foundations and government bodies supporting civil society.
- Open training in Central Asia: 3-5 day intensive, face to face courses in Russian, in Kyrgystan, Tajikistan or Kazakhstan.
- Open training international: 3-5 day courses with follow up one-to-one coaching delivered in different regions throughout the world. INTRAC recently delivered its first international open training course in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Blended learning courses: Courses delivered remotely using web conferencing software over 8 weeks, including four days intensive learning, one-to-one coaching and a consolidation session.
- Tailor made training, coaching and consultancy: Tailored courses run worldwide, in various languages, tailored specifically to the needs of the organisation
INTRAC's added value
- Our trainers are highly experienced development practitioners, with a wealth of experience in the sector. They share valuable learning and offer support and guidance
- Our courses attract an international group - exchanging experiences from around the world with both large and small organisations working in various contexts
- The models and tools that we train on have been tried and tested by our consultants and practitioners - which can be used in the workplace
- Our method of training is highly participatory. We use a variety of methods based on action learning principles such as case studies, group work, role play and peer support. This is complimented by presentations on relevant theoretical frameworks and emergent thinking and trends.
- We tailor the course to the needs of the partcipants before and during the course rather than an 'off the shelf' approach.
Contact the training team
Telephone: [+44] 1865 263040